Megan lost her 2nd tooth today. It was pretty loose this morning before school but I am too squeamish to pull teeth and Jonathan had left early for work. Lucky us the school nurse pulled it out!
someone should tell megan she has a big hole in her mouth, how embarrassing, did I spell that right? now that's embarrassing if I can't spell. I think pulling out a tooth would make me a little squeamish too
5 comments:
Why wre we lucky? I could have pulled it out.
Yay Megan! Way to go! Your kids are growing up so much!
That is such a cute picture. What a fun time! Btw, love natalie's comment up there!
Hey, I gave you another tag...check out my blog for the details!!
someone should tell megan she has a big hole in her mouth, how embarrassing, did I spell that right? now that's embarrassing if I can't spell. I think pulling out a tooth would make me a little squeamish too
Post a Comment