Thursday, April 17, 2008

Beautiful Weather


Now that the brunt of winter seems to be over, I am truly happy to be in Wisconsin to enjoy spring and summer. It was 70 degrees yesterday and Karen, Isaac and I enjoyed some time outside. Our lawn is greening up and I'm so excited to have real normal grass again. I'm already getting excited to mow it and I want to go buy some fertilizer. I get that from my dad. And the dirt here is brown. It's funny how a little sun can make life seem so much better.

6 comments:

Melinda said...

I know what you mean! Evie has been loving being outside here at G'ma's house...she laughs and runs and giggles and all those cute fun things. I love the picture of Isaac. He looks like he's so content!

Becca Jane said...

Yep, it sure does! Isaac is such a cutie pie, I can't believe I haven't met him yet and he's so big! I loved that little racecare outfit on Cam, but he didn't wear it much.

Becca Jane said...

Haha, that made me laugh how you want to buy fertilizer and you get that from Dad....so true. He's the best! I have started missing having my own yard....I LOVED my tulips and other blooming plants at our house.

The Super Seven said...

You have to love it when the nice weather comes.....makes me feel like doing a little more. My husband is the gardener in our house.....loves watching his flowers come up and grow.....they are his other babies!!! I'll have to post some pictures this year as he does a pretty good job. The kids look like they had fun out in the nice weather. They are too cute!! I thought of your stitches blog last night as my baby fell backwards in her chair.....I feared it was going to bring a hospital trip but show how we lucked out with a huge red egg.....it looks like carpet burn except no carpet was involved. Enjoy the nice weather!!!

COLE said...

so glad the weather has warmed up for you guys. your little guy is so cute!

Brittany said...

yay! nice weather! your kids look so happy to be outside! :) isaac has the most goreous little face, what a cutie!