Saturday, June 21, 2008
Let's Go To the Movies
Jonathan and I went on a date last night. Bethany watched the kids and they were all alive (and asleep) when we got home so I call that success! We watched Get Smart--it was so funny! I love Steve Carrell. We went to a really nice theatre where you buy reserved seats and an usher takes you to your seat. The chairs were big and comfortable. It was all very classy--kind of fun. Afterwards we ate dinner at the Mongolian BBQ--yum, yum. We did a little window shopping and I bought John Adams by David McCullough at Barnes and Noble. I've had it checked out but now it's overdue and there's a hold on it so I have to take it back. It's really good and really long so I decided to just buy it. John Adams is one of my new favorite people, along with his wife Abigail. They sacrificed a lot for our wonderful country. Bethany left today. We will see her (and many more Greens) in a week in Cape Cod!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Was that good? We want to see that movie. That was so nice of Bethany to watch your kids! She'll be such a good mom, lots of practice, unlike me!
Awesome, and I love Mongolian BBQ! I wish there was one close to us in Georgia.
This is Nicki Morton; we miss you in the Parkway Ward! I hope you are doing well! I found your blog off of a link from Melinda's. Let me know if you want to have a playdate sometime!
Post a Comment