Sunday, June 8, 2008

Lots of Pictures

What a cute boy! Having fun in the sprinkler.


Isaac enjoying his toy truck And his toy car
The chaos of the move!! Karen, Megan, Natalie and Stevan
Karen playing Hungry Hippos on our stylish burgandy carpet
More chaos. Unfortunately it still kind of looks like this at the moment.


3 comments:

Becca Jane said...

Yay, the red carpet!! Ours is dark purple....the joys of renting! I think Isaac is looking more and more like Jonathan! I love seeing him in all of Cameron's clothes....I definitely wouldn't mind another boy!

Robyn said...

Isaac is looking so much older! We're excited to see you guys this weekend. Nathan is already asking for Karen. We'll bring a birthday treat (for Bethany) to share, ok?

Trent and Rhonda Wardwell said...

Issac is so grown up!!! We miss you guys. Rian asks about Natalie a lot. She loves the pictures. So do I.