Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Domes

Milwaukee has an attraction called The Domes and it is free to county residents on Mondays. My friend Amy and I headed over with the kiddos. There is a Show Dome, an Arid Dome and a Tropical Dome. Here's a shot of the Show Dome with the train and Lego Land. There is a bark trail around the perimeter and Brady and Karen spent their time running around in circles. Isaac played with the bark. It's nice to see so many flowers! I can't wait until my yard has flowers.


3 comments:

Whitney said...

Isaac looks like he is just Ben's size. They will be so cute toddling around together.

Stephanie said...

How fun! It looks like the Botanical Gardens her in FW (I wish that was free sometimes). Vivienne never wants to leave the first room!

amy said...

i love that pic of Karen! so cute! i have one of Isaac from that day that I have to send you.