Saturday was our stake temple day and I got to go down with a van load of fun people. Unfortunately Jonathan was not one of them. We weren't able to arrange babysitting so he stayed behind. He's going to our ward temple night on Thursday so that was the trade off. The Chicago Temple had been closed for a couple of months while they were repairing water damage and replacing carpet, etc. A record was set yesterday for the number of ordinances performed. It may not be a bad strategy to close the temple every so often to make people appreciate it.
I have no pictures of these events but here are a few recent ones:
Karen and Isaac waiting for the bus.
3 comments:
HAHA, I love that picture of Isaac! Poor kid at the mercy of 3 older sisters! I love how creative your kids are, Megan cracks me up!
Oops, that's Karen being silly! Sorry! They look so much alike now!
Cute pics, We have never lived close to a temple, they have been hours away-now we will be within 15 minutes of one. yipee!
Post a Comment