Saturday, April 18, 2009

Doctors Park

Today was absolutely beautiful. 75 degrees! And this is after a week of temperatures in the 30s (and our furnace going out). I wanted to do something outside so we headed to the beach. By the time we got there the temperature had dropped 10 degrees (and dropped another 10 while we were there) and the wind was really blowing, but we had a great time and I got some great pictures. Isaac loved the sand and throwing rocks in the water. Natalie and Megan got drenched. And Karen looked so lovely in her dress that I got at Kohl's for $8.



11 comments:

Becca Jane said...

Ooh I love seeing Isaac in Cam's clothes....it keeps Cam little for me a tad longer!! I love Karen's dress!

Catherine Faux said...

Oh now I really miss Cape Cod! I wish we were going this summer too, because Jack and Lucy are old enough and independent enough to be two of the "kids" Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

amy said...

I was going to go there that day but the kids really wanted a different park! I thought about calling you, but thought you were going to clean. Next time I'll just call.

Yours, Mine, &, Crazy Daisy said...

It always "cooler near the lake" here, DeAnn. That is nice when it's 90 out but not when it's only 70. Your kids are so cute! Love the pictures!

Yours, Mine, &, Crazy Daisy said...

What a great family!
NB

Annelise said...

I love Karen's dress! So cute!

Stephanie said...

How fun! I wish we lived near a lake! The kids are getting so big! Isaac is bigger now than Karen was when you moved away! I love the photo of Megan falling off the pier!

Robyn said...

Those are great pictures. Reminds me of Cape Cod...wish we could go again!

Megan said...

Why is it right when we start to enjoy the nice weather, it's gone just like that! Looks like you guys had fun!

Alexia said...

Megan cracks me up! She is so funny. I can't wait to come visit (and babysit)!

Brittany said...

those pics are the best. those girlies have so much personality. i love it. you know, i've learned it doesn't really matter how cold it is at the beach--it's still the beach, and it's awesome!!! glad you had a good time. :)