Saturday, April 18, 2009
Fun With Grandma
We had a great visit with my mom. Fortunately we skipped the sickness this time (although Karen has been running a fever off and on ever since my mom left yesterday). Along with our adventure at the zoo and outing to the Public Museum, we also got free babysitting for the adult session of stake conference, had a fun Easter dinner with the Stewarts, had a new furnace installed (what will break next in this house?!), ate at Culvers, went to the library, more babysitting to do my visiting teaching and to attend the temple in Chicago and shopping. My mom had quite the adventure getting home--she got stuck at the Denver airport because of snow. Crazy. We're so glad she made the effort to come and now we're looking forward to seeing Grandma & Grandpa in June, along with Bill & Whitney and their family.
Megan's other front tooth came out yesterday.
Which way is Isaac going? Speaking of Isaac, he had a follow-up visit with the GI specialist. He's moved from the 10th and 15th percentiles for height and weight to the 50th and 60th (I can't remember which is which) since November. We're relieved the barfing is under control and he's growing.
My sister, Michelle, sent some beads, stuffed animals and other trinkets that she and her family collected during Mardi Gras. Megan climbed up the tree and hung the beads--just like they do in New Orleans. Although I think there they throw/fling the beads. Megan decorated this tree with great care.
Karen made a "Christmas tree".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sounds like a lot of fun.
I love your new background...maybe I'll have to copy you...
Sounds like you guys have been busy. Aren't grandparents great? I also love your new background - so cute!
Cutie Megan. Your kids are so creative, I love it!
Toothless Megan is priceless!
Post a Comment