Thursday, September 24, 2009

Bubbles

I have been a terrible blogger lately.

So while I was mopping the kitchen floor yesterday, Isaac was causing unknown trouble. When I went into the living room after finishing I saw a big dark spot on the carpet. I wondered what Isaac had spilled...water? juice? Then to my horror I saw that he had emptied an entire bottle of shampoo on the carpet. I had just bought it the night before and hadn't put it safely away yet. Ahhhh!!! I was so mad at the poor kid all day yesterday. I borrowed a friend's steam cleaner and I've been sucking up bubbles ever since. It does seem to actually be getting better so maybe one day the bubbles will all be gone. And it does smell good. Orange Mango.

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Poor guy, probably just thought he was helping...or he just thought it would be lots of fun. Your girls like to play with shampoo bottles, too, right? At least you now have one very, very clean spot of carpet!
I hope it was cheap shampoo!