Friday, September 18, 2009
New Post
I'm in one of those phases where I feel like I have nothing to blog about. So I guess I need to make my life more exciting. The kids have been in school for 3 weeks already. Time sure flies. I love having the mornings with just me and Isaac. We stay busy with MOMS Club, MOPS, Toddler Power Hour, friends, shopping, playing, etc. All 3 girls love school. Megan was selected to be in Art Explore--a high achiever art class. She loves to draw and create so it will be perfect for her. She also started piano lessons. She loves to practice (so far--it's only been 3 days!). Natalie started up again as well after taking the summer off. They both start swim lessons in a couple of weeks and Karen is doing a dance class offered through the Parks & Rec. I took Natalie and Megan to a swim evaluation to make sure I put them in the right level since neither had taken swim lessons for a year and a half. The coach was ready to put Natalie in level 2 because she didn't swim with her face in the water. She insisted she could do it and asked to do it again. He relented and after seeing her swim again he grudgingly and admiringly put her in level 3. I was proud of her for sticking up for herself. Well, that's all I can think of to babble about. I'll take and post some pictures soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Good job Natalie!! What the heck is Toddler Power Hour? For Cameron, EVERY hour is power hour, haha!
Miss you guys!
Sounds like you have a lot going one, whether or not there are pictures! Nathan is asking to play with Karen again--he seems to go through withdrawls if he doesn't see her every month.
Good luck keeping up with all those classes!
Sounds super busy...even with 3 in school! I'm curious about TBH too?
Power Hour is a glorified story time at a local Methodist Church. Isaac actually wasn't too into it the first time. I hope he does better this week. I paid $15 for the semester so we're going to keep going! :)
I have so much fun reading about how your are so busy! It is the time of life when it seems that there is so much to do and it all relates to the children, but some day they aren't home or don't need you much. The you can think and act for yourself. It is OK, and It is great. But times I think and miss those busy times when there were only 24 hours in a day---sometimes now there are 25 hours in a day. Ireally love those kids, Megan is into the arts, and Natalie, this is like her Father, he would persist when he thought he could do better.
Post a Comment