#20 BYU played #3 Oklahoma. And BYU won!! It was an exciting game. The Stewarts were kind enough to have us over so we could watch it with them (we don't have cable). We had pizza, sodas, and brownies. Our kids played SO well the whole time--they played American Idol. We already have the plans all set for next week's game.
For Labor Day we got together with some families from church. We ate, of course. And we played wiffle ball and kick ball. It's been years since I've played games like that. It was SO fun. I love 3 day weekends. I vote for making Monday a permanent part of the weekend. I bet President Obama's approval ratings would go back up if he backed legislation for that...
Katie's husband Daniel dubbed this DeAnn Week. We saw them at a Primary Activity, BYU football game, church, Labor Day Party and TLCB gig over a span of 4 days.
1 comment:
What an awesome idea for a Primary activity! I might have to get the details from you and pass along the idea...or use it for my YW
Post a Comment