Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Iron Horse Hotel

For Katie's birthday, 8 of us went to the Iron Horse Hotel in Milwaukee to celebrate. Coincidentally enough, the Lucas Cates Band was there...:) We had a couple of newcomers--Megan, a friend of Katie's and Emily, my running partner. I brought cupcakes, we gave her a TLCB cd, the band sang Happy Birthday (with a custom rock ending), we had chocolate and pixie sticks, danced to Bust A Move (and a few others), laughed, talked, chatted with the band members, enjoyed their new(er) songs, etc. It was a really fun night with great friends.
Jesse on drums, Kenny on the violin, Lucas on guitar, and Mark on bass
Katie, Emily, Cynthia, Megan, me, Lucas, Amy, Emily, Mark, Kenny, Patty, & Jesse

6 comments:

amy said...

you're such a devoted groupie!
The Lucas Cates Band rules!!

Yours, Mine, &, Crazy Daisy said...

Who's the true groupie? My wife is the only one on the "bandside"

Yours, Mine, &, Crazy Daisy said...

Hey! I wanted to jump in the back and hide but, it didn't work out that way!

amy said...

Patty, you got the best spot!! the group picture was for YOU after all!!

Nancy said...

They must be GREAT! Where do I hear their songs?

Becca Jane said...

Is that the skirt mom bought you? I want one! You look adorable!