Saturday, October 24, 2009
Happy Birthday Natalie
I have a 10-year-old. Well, almost. Natalie's birthday is tomorrow but she had her party today. Here's the banner we made for her this morning. And my autumn decorations.
Nancy Miller, a friend from church, helped with a Stampin' Up party. She taught us how to do all sorts of really cool stuff. Emily is in the back; Joy, Alexis, Natalie and Maddy are in the front.
Nancy and Natalie
The cake.
Natalie taking her merry little time blowing out the candles.
Card #1: We used shaving cream to make the bluish background.
Card #2: We used marbles to paint the white paper.
Card #3: The house and witch are embossed. And we sponged the green and purple. It was all so fun.
I rate parties on the level of stress and this one gets an A+. The girls were an absolute delight and Nancy did a great job teaching us what to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
What a fun idea for a party. Sounds like it was a hit. Good job!
#1: Happy Birthday Natalie
#2: Very cool idea! I'm impressed. I liked your comment on my blog--you're funny!
That looks like a great idea! Very cute card ideas!
Happy Birthday Natalie!!!
Double Digits!!!!!
Happy Birthday Natalie! I can't believe you're ten!
very creative! love the cards. not sure about the spiders!! on the cake. ;)
What a fun birthday party. I thought having a 2 year old party was stressful, but it doesn't take much to please a 2 year old.
Post a Comment