Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Urban Ecology Center

Isaac and I were going to check this place out today. I stopped by my friend Melinda's house, loaded 3 car seats and 3 kids and headed to Milwaukee's east side. About 2 blocks away from the center I got a phone call from the school. Karen had thrown up at school and I needed to go pick her up. So we turned around. I took Melinda home, unloaded 3 car seats and 3 kids. Melinda was very gracious about the whole thing. Karen was sound asleep in the nurses' office when I finally got to the school. Poor little thing.

Hopefully we can see the Urban Ecology Center another time. I hear it's really cool.

3 comments:

Catherine Faux said...

Ooo! I like your blog's new look! That's too bad about Karen and about missing out on the Ecology center. That place seems really cool. It's weird to me that Karen is in school.

Yours, Mine, &, Crazy Daisy said...

Patty has the flu real bad. It hit her fast and hard

Robyn said...

Bummer.
Nathan keeps asking to play with Karen. He misses his friend!