Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Obligatory Pumpkin Patch Post

Isaac and I went to a pumpkin patch with our MOMS Club. We saw rabbits, chickens, geese, tractors, pumpkins and gourds. We walked through a corn maze. And we bought more apples. Yum, yum. Isaac's favorite part was climbing on the bus that was parked there for a field trip. He cried the whole way home after I made him get off. The plan is to have a family trip to a pumpkin patch on Saturday and spend a fortune on pumpkins. And then carve them. We'll see.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that hat!!!

And I laughed out loud at spending a fortune on pumpkins. Ha. So true.

Annelise said...

He does look like a cute and cuddly bear.

Becca Jane said...

Cute! I love how you used the word obligatory. It's so true with blogging!!

DeAnn said...

That hat was Natalie's--one of the few items that has been used for all 4 kiddos.

Catherine Faux said...

I hate posting something that someone else has already posted, but I loved that last line. haha.

ashley said...

Way cute!