Here she is at 6 months old.
18 months old
2 years old, holding 3 week old Megan
I got so nostalgic looking through pictures of Natalie when she was 1,2,3 years old. Where have the years gone? I hardly remember her at that age until I look at the pictures and remember. And now she's 10?! She will be driving and then off to college before I know it.
18 months old
2 years old, holding 3 week old Megan
I got so nostalgic looking through pictures of Natalie when she was 1,2,3 years old. Where have the years gone? I hardly remember her at that age until I look at the pictures and remember. And now she's 10?! She will be driving and then off to college before I know it.
2 comments:
I remember her being little so much more than I remember her now....I remember Pokey Mountain and Uncle Rich...haha! She was a gorgeous little girl....and she still is! Love you Natalie Kate!
Oh she is so cute!
Post a Comment