Sunday, November 22, 2009

Limbo

It's hard to blog when you have one foot in Wisconsin and another in Ohio. I'm really dreading these next couple of months, yet I want to enjoy them to the fullest. We'll see how it goes.

A big group of us celebrated Emily's birthday in style with dinner at Chili's and a movie--New Moon! I wasn't sure I was up to seeing this particular movie on opening night. I don't like crowds, lines, the accompanying stress, etc. But all the worrying was for nothing (I really didn't worry all that much actually). Katie had bought the tickets beforehand and we were able to get 12 seats all together for our group. Opening night actually made it more fun because any time Jacob showed up on the screen the teenage portion of the crowd went wild and it cracked me up. And the movie was good.

Last night Jonathan and I went on a date--3rd weekend in a row! A friend from our church offered to watch our kids (for free!) so we could go to the Temple. The kids did great and we had a nice evening together. Last weekend we had dinner, went shopping at The Gap (I got new jeans), and played games with Katie and Daniel Stewart.

Jonathan is driving to Ohio on November 30 (after his last day of work at Rockwell) to start his first day of work at Avery Dennison on December 1. My mom is coming December 7-15 to save me and I'm flying out to Ohio December 9-11 to hopefully buy the singing house. Jonathan won't come home until the week of Christmas.

7 comments:

Becca Jane said...

I want some GAP jeans. What kind did you get?
I still haven't decided if I'm going to see New Moon or not.
Be sure to enter my SJ giveaways for your girls! ;)

Catherine Faux said...

Good luck!

Chris said...

I can't wait to hear about your new place. I hope you get your singing kitchen!! Don't worry...limbo won't last too long. :)

Christian said...

I can't wait to visit you in your new place! Good luck this month on your own...at least you have a lot of practice moving now, so this should be easy!

amy said...

DON'T LEAVE!
:)

Yours, Mine, &, Crazy Daisy said...

I hope you keep your blog! We will miss you

Yours, Mine, &, Crazy Daisy said...

I may be mean, but I WANT your limbo to last long...purely for selfish reasons! We just have to have more girls nights out until then!

PB