Monday, November 23, 2009

Student Council

Megan and Natalie were both elected to Student Council at the beginning of this month. Megan was asked to read her speech at the school board meeting tonight. The advisers gave a presentation and a few of the students read their speeches. Megan did a great job and I was so proud of her.Isaac is crazy. He broke a library movie--$25 fine. He broke 2 picture frames. He pulled everything off the bulletin boards. He got lost in the grocery store. He yells at church. He makes a mess when he eats. But he's really good at saying please and thank you. He gives great hugs. And he's so cute. He has to be.He was sad about being stuck on the ladder, but I had to go grab the camera before I got him down.
It was tough to get a picture of him in the leaves--he wouldn't hold still!! We've had beautiful weather all month. I hope winter will stay away as long as possible.

3 comments:

Becca Jane said...

So it's true that boys are crazier to raise than girls? CUTE ladder picture!!
That's adorable about Megan's speech!

Yours, Mine, &, Crazy Daisy said...

the photo on the ladder is priceless

Keri said...

Aren't boys way different than girls? I can't believe I have 3 of them! It's a crazy house around here. :)