

Spring has sprung and hopefully it is here to stay. Isaac, Karen and I went to the
Farm Park yesterday. We saw horses, cows, sheep, pigs, goats, chickens and rabbits. They each got to groom a horse, milk a cow and pet baby sheep. There were lambs that were just a few days old and one that was just minutes old. So cute. I got a kick out of the sow nursing 15 or so piglets.

6 comments:
Is that KK? I seriously did not recognize her for a second!! CUTE!!
Okay, and those piglets....I am in love. And I want to go watch Babe.
I just love you so much! I can't believe that I have such wonderful Grandchildren and Children. Your FAther is such a good man. YOur Mother is so perfect, I a so glad that you are a part of our family. Your face is so happy.
Love
Grandpa Green
DeAnn, You are such a great mom. Always taking your kids on such fun outings! Way to be, friend!
:) Patty
What a fun outing that was! Those piglets are too cute.
Those pigs!!! You bet your beeehind we did the trolololo. haha!
So cute! I wish we had a place like that around here!
Post a Comment