Karen turned 5 today. We surprised her this morning with balloons and streamers. She got to open her presents: a Webkinz horse, books, clothes and a Pillow Pet horse (yes, I bought something from an infomercial on TV). It was all she asked for so she was happy as a clam. Karen just told me to write that she got a cool horse and a cool pillow pet. There I said it. Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Happy Birthday KK
March 3, 2005
Karen turned 5 today. We surprised her this morning with balloons and streamers. She got to open her presents: a Webkinz horse, books, clothes and a Pillow Pet horse (yes, I bought something from an infomercial on TV). It was all she asked for so she was happy as a clam. Karen just told me to write that she got a cool horse and a cool pillow pet. There I said it. 
She requested pancakes for breakfast, Jonathan met us for lunch at McDonalds, and I made pizza for dinner. She also got to get her teeth cleaned at the dentist, lucky girl. She wanted an ice cream cake...with a horse on it. It was delish--Natalie and Megan are requesting them for their birthdays too.
Karen turned 5 today. We surprised her this morning with balloons and streamers. She got to open her presents: a Webkinz horse, books, clothes and a Pillow Pet horse (yes, I bought something from an infomercial on TV). It was all she asked for so she was happy as a clam. Karen just told me to write that she got a cool horse and a cool pillow pet. There I said it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That's so cute that she's such a horse lover. She's adorable!
That's an awesome cake! Happy Birthday, Karen--we're excited to see you this weekend!
Wow 5 years! I remember when you got the positive pregnancy test at Dad's office right before you moved. We love you KK!
She is too cute, we love that little Karen. Andrew is asking for an icecream cake also.... hmmm. love ya
I think that she is so beautiful and I love her so much, it is hard to realize that she was ever so little. the cake is beautiful and I just miss you all
Daddy
Post a Comment