Thursday, March 25, 2010

Choo-choo

I love when a cleaning project turns into a source of entertainment. Karen and Isaac had fun playing on the "train" while I swept and mopped the floor.

6 comments:

Becca Jane said...

Woohoo, KK's showing some leg! Haha, seriously though, she is looking SO grown up lately! Jealous of your kitchen.

amy said...

i can't wait for your WI visit! both your kids' expressions are so funny in this pic.

Keri said...

It'll come...just give it some time. :)

Lindsay Z said...

Well, this is depressing... Sounds like you need to join some local mommy clubs or whatnot. Hope things get better soon, and that IS a fantastic kitchen!

Stephanie said...

How sucky! I really miss having another mom with a brain to talk to. The ladies here just look at me like I'm crazy when I say something like "anaerobic bacteria" now. :( You're sweet, classy, AND bright, though, so things are sure to look up for you soon!

Robyn said...

Just one more week... :)
We're excited to have you guys come. I think we'll do a birthday party for Rachel and Jonathan on Friday.
And we'll have to find something to do to pretend that you have a life. Do they have NEw Moon on RifTrax yet?