Jonathan got our garage door opener 100% installed on Saturday. It is a wonderful feeling to push a button and have the door go up and down, all from the comfort of the front seat of my van. We also hung a couple of pictures. In the bathroom. Not very exciting. Robyn (and family) are coming to visit this weekend and I'm going to enlist her help/opinion to hang up more.
We rented Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs this weekend. We loved it! Jonathan and I have also been watching Season 1 of NCIS. Great show, great characters.
Isaac loves to play Tickle Monster. It involves chasing him around the house. Natalie, Megan and Karen are very sweet to play it with him too. He dragged me upstairs to put Karen's swim suit on him. I couldn't resist. He also likes to crawl behind the couch. He's the only one that can fit back there and he goes there to escape.
4 comments:
HAHA, that's awesome. It's about time his 3 older sisters had some girlie influence on him for some classic pictures!
I have EMPTY picture frames hanging in my bathroom, still trying to decide what to put in them....pics of the kids splashing in the bath, landscapes, i dunno...??
Hang on to that picture--it will be very useful for bribery as he gets older!
That picture is hilarious! Yes, please look me up when you're in Utah next. I'd love to see you!
Love the picture of Isaac! I'll have to send you a copy of my Devin in his sister's princess dress ups and heels!
Patty
Post a Comment