Here are the girls playing with their new friends from across the street. Oh, and their dad knocked on my door today to ask if he could snow blow my driveway. Yes, please. He said he just got his blower and I think he was glad to get to use it. I was very grateful. These are the same neighbors that brought us cookies.
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Global Warming
It's been snowing for 2 days. The kids were really hoping for a snow day today--they slept with their pajamas inside out and a spoon under their pillows--but no luck. Not sure what is up with the superstition but they came home from school yesterday insisting that they had to do that to get a snow day. Natalie is hoping for one tomorrow but not Megan because she has a pajama party. The Valentine's parties are on Friday. I'm glad it's only once a year because making Valentine's are a pain.
Here are the girls playing with their new friends from across the street. Oh, and their dad knocked on my door today to ask if he could snow blow my driveway. Yes, please. He said he just got his blower and I think he was glad to get to use it. I was very grateful. These are the same neighbors that brought us cookies.
Isaac, say CHEESE! Speaking of cheese, I notice Wisconsin cheese at the grocery store and it makes me nostalgic.
Karen told me that our friends that live in Wisconsin are our cousins now. I guess she thinks cousins are friends that live far away. That's a little sad. But more funny.
Here are the girls playing with their new friends from across the street. Oh, and their dad knocked on my door today to ask if he could snow blow my driveway. Yes, please. He said he just got his blower and I think he was glad to get to use it. I was very grateful. These are the same neighbors that brought us cookies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm so glad your kids have neighbor friends! Tell your kids that I have the secret to getting snow days--all you have to do is move to Michigan!
I'm loving all of your posts lately! Keep 'em coming! I still blog with you in mind. I miss you. Tell Karen that her cousins Cam & Roo say hi! Sad.....
Snowblowing is fun! The difference between men and boys is the size of their toys.
I have been trapped in my house for a week now because of snow. We have been out of school since Friday and will not go back until Tuesday. I want to know the trick to get it to stop snowing.
That cousins comment is prett funny. My kids have said that about friends too. It looks like you guys are settling in. What nice neighbors!
Post a Comment