So I'm trying a new blog title. What do ya'll think? I got a little sick of the word Mommy up there. Although Milwaukee to Madison was a pretty smooth transition.
I took the kids to the zoo today. We made it into the rain forest this time. As did thousands of other people--it was so busy today. We also went into the main zoo so Natalie and Megan could see the hilarious armadillos running around but they weren't out. So sad. And I forgot my camera. Again. We have a membership so hopefully one of these times I'll remember the camera.
Jonathan is installing our garage door opener. I'm excited to not have to get out of the car and manually open and close it and lock and unlock the side door. Ahhh, modern conveniences. We become so reliant.
7 comments:
The new title is clever. But it fits Portland better, so I think you should start packing to move. You know you want to. :)
Love the new title!
But I miss the subtitle
You could also do "It's Easy Being Green", haha!!
I haven't looked at Cake Wrecks in awhile. We spent an hour looking at it last night, laughing our heads off. Made me miss you though.
Love the title! And congrats on getting a garage door opener. I can't live without one. Yeah for you!
I like the new title. Fun. Can't wait to see zoo pictures and yay for a new garage door opener...I couldn't live without one, now!
I like the new title, very clever. I want to come visit and see your new house. I hope all is well! Ella the other day said "I don't get to play with my friend Karen very much".
Post a Comment