Saturday, February 20, 2010

Backyard Adventures

Natalie and Megan made a club house in our backyard with their friends--Brianna and Emma. I love when they spend time outside using their imaginations. Karen was out there with them for awhile too. I'm so ready for spring. We went to the YMCA for Family Swim last night. Brrrr, that water was cold! Isaac and I are taking a swim class together once a week for the next couple of months. If I'd known the water was that cold, I may not have signed up. Isaac was lucky. Once he turns 3, he can take parent-free classes. I look forward to that. Karen, Megan and Natalie are also taking swim lessons and gymnastics. I'm hoping to get into some sort of running and workout routine.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go DeAnn

Becca Jane said...

Is your yard not fenced? YOu should fence it and get a dog. It looks like fun!

Robyn said...

We're big fans of the Y, but I'm not letting Aaron take lessons until he's 3!

Catherine Faux said...

haha! I loved your comment. Leland said Obama took questions but didn't answer a single one. Leland said he felt like he was in a baptist church. Funny

Yours, Mine, &, Crazy Daisy said...

Love the fort!