Isaac fell off of a kitchen stool the other night and got a cut near his eyebrow. I took him to urgent care to get stitches. He was so brave but screamed hysterically the entire time he was getting stitched up. The nurses kept looking at me and asking if
I was okay. Fortunately I was fine. He settled right down once the doctor was done and was back to his darling, chatty self. He was very happy about the sucker and stickers he got.

He called the dried blood on his face blackberry juice.

6 comments:
Poor baby!
He'll be proud of that first picture someday!
Boys are so great!
Yikes! Lizzie had one, probably as bad, but we just put steri-strips on it (Aaah, the joy of having your VT's hubby be a doctor!) and called it good. She wouldn't have done as well as Isaac with the stitches - she HATES hospitals! He is such a trooper. I love that he didn't refer to his blood as blood. Goose.
Somehow I knew, when I saw your post title, that it was about "the boy"! :) What a trooper!
Patty
Looks like he came to visit our house.
Post a Comment