We had a fun, loud, messy week of playing Just Dance on the Wii, shopping the 50% off Lego Wall at Walmart, playing Mille Borne and other games, seeing the Nativity display in Kirtland and the John Johnson Farm in Hiram, buying cheese in Amish country, watching Psych, Inception, Pride & Prejudice (among other things), sledding, playing Laser Tag, eating cookies and ice cream after the kids went to bed, visiting, reading, napping, etc.

3 comments:
Now I wish we lived back east!!!!
Lucy and Jack only know their east cousins from pictures.
I totally forgot that Isaac and Aaron drew on their faces! I need that picture! And I love the shot of the guys dancing to the Wii...too funny.
Incandescent light bulbs? Not the weird swirly ones? But their so good for the environment!
(I just saw that note at the top of your blog. I'm assuming its a Limbaugh thing.)
Post a Comment