So yesterday he had swimming lessons at the YMCA and he wanted to go potty before class. He said, "Go out!" and locked himself in the stall. He went and all was well. Then after class he wanted to go again. He locked himself in the handicapped stall this time, before I could stop him. I was watching him through the space in the door and he was having a hard time getting up on the toilet. He finally made it only to fall in! I frantically called Karen over to crawl under the door and unlock it. She helped him off and everything was fine. Fortunately, he was pretty unaffected by it. No more locking stall doors though!
5 comments:
What, no picture? haha
Hilarious! That's a story to save and share when he gets older...
That is too funny, Tori & I laughed out loud. Good Luck!
Oh! Moments like that can set back potty-training 6 months. I mean, toilets can be scary!
Ha...reminds me of my independent daughter. She is fully potty trained, but insists on taking everything off and she climbs up and then has to put everything on herself. It usually ends up with the panties on wrong and a good ole wedgie...which she still won't let me fix. Oh, kids! At least they provide us with some good memories...and great stories when they're older.
BTW...we decided to find out what we're having, but when we went, baby was being really stubborn and we couldn't see a thing. The dr. wouldn't even guess.
Post a Comment