Sunday, January 16, 2011

Belly Dancer

Isaac often entertains us with his dancing, hip swinging, and moves. Tonight he topped all of his previous impromptu performances. We were watching Johnny Lingo and during the ceremonial dance scene, he danced right along with the islanders. I really wish I could bring him to Zumba with me.

PS--he's in his diaper because he's still not potty trained and he had just thrown-up (again!).

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

So cute! I think you may have the next Elvis on your hands there!

Becca Jane said...

That's hilarious!

I couldn't do the throw-up thing. Is his doctor trying to figure out a cause? Cam threw up last night (I think he's thrown up twice now in his life), and it's a good thing that Nate was awake to help him because I probably would have joined him....my gag reflex is really bad right now!!!

I truly believe boys take longer to potty train, not sure why. He'll get there, I've heard of lots of little boys not training until closer to 4.

Robyn said...

That's a video to hang on to for the dating years... :)

Annelise said...

Get that kid an agent! Too funny

Yours, Mine, &, Crazy Daisy said...

AMAZING! Looks like an up and coming star to me!

Patty

Anonymous said...

love the dancing, what a fun kid

ashley said...

he has some great moves!