See--no snow!
Saturday, January 8, 2011
Sledding
After a semi-pathetic December (snowwise) and having it warm up so that every last pile of snow melted (it even rained for a couple of days), we finally got some real snow! Light, fluffy, glittery snow. I love it! We got to use our new-to-us snow blower for the first time and it worked great. We got it from our friends who just moved to Dallas--I'm still so sad they moved but we did score a great deal on a snow blower (and their trampoline and metal shelving, but I digress).
See--no snow!
So this morning we went sledding with our friends, the Godfreys. Madison has a great sledding hill with stairs built on either side to climb back up. We had a blast taking turn after turn going down the hill. The only low point was when Isaac, Megan and I hit the bump and crashed. Isaac landed on my leg--it hurt us both pretty bad. He was upset the rest of the time and I have quite the bruise. 
My friend Tiffany and her cute little girl, Anna
Before we went home we decided to check out the other sledding hill on the other side of the road. It's rated one of the Top 5 hills in the Cleveland area and it did not disappoint! It was super steep. We got blasted with powder on the way down, but it was a total blast.
See--no snow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You guys are always having fun!! I'm starting to wonder if you're making all this up...
P.S. Send some of that snow over here!!
I feel so loved that you talked about us! We miss you guys too. It looks like you guys had a great time. It's snowing today here. I will enjoy it while it stayes...for today!
Post a Comment