Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Work Horse

Wow, I had so much fun clearing our driveway this morning. Jonathan is relaxing (ahem, working) in Florida this week--the ONLY state without snow--and I wasn't looking forward to snow removal detail. But Jonathan gave me an over-the-phone tutorial on how to start this baby up and it is SWEET!He's little but gets the job done. Now I want it to snow some more so I can do it again. Maybe I'll go surprise our neighbors...Thank you Gilchrists!! Although I'd rather shovel and have them live here, than snow blow and have them live in Texas. Oh well. I think we need to name it--any suggestions?

Isaac has been enjoying his new Lightning McQueen jammies (clearance at Wal-Mart) and Lightning McQueen bouncy ball ($1 @ Goodwill). I love a good deal.

6 comments:

Lindsay Z said...

OH OH!! I love thinking of names! How about Leland? Or Wyatt? Or TURBO? Or Gunderson? Or Junior?

Brenda said...

How do we know it's male? Hmmmm?? Maybe it should be named Rosemary or Francine.

Lindsay Z said...

Good point Mom! Or you could just go with a unisex name like- Pat!

Leslie said...

I thought Turbo was pretty cool, or you could use Gil? Just in rememberance of us!!! Glad it has worked out for you. I miss the snow & you guys.

DeAnn said...

I like Gil. I was thinking of Gus too. I'll see what my kids come up with. Miss you too Leslie!!

Robyn said...

Isaac, Nathan, and Aaron could have a fun Disney character Pj party!