Isaac on the train with his best friend William
Monday, December 6, 2010
A Very Avery Christmas
Avery Dennison had their Children's Christmas party on Saturday. It was a sweet party. When we first got there the kids got to pick a ticket out of a grab bag and the color of ticket corresponded to a certain prize. Isaac and Karen scored and got to pick giant carnival sized stuffed animals. Karen got Doug from Up and Isaac got Lightning McQueen. Natalie and Megan were good sports with their "junk" presents. Next Karen and Isaac sat on Santa's lap, while Natalie and Megan watched an animal show (with an alligator, python, tarantula, etc.). After that, we picked up their presents: Natalie got a Walmart gift card, Megan got a jewelry/craft kit, Karen got a Lite Brite and Isaac got a Play-Doh ice cream maker set. He came home and played with it for hours. Next Isaac rode a little train and the girls played in the bounce house/obstacle course. Then we waited in an eternal line for balloon animals (the kids did crafts while I held our spot in line) and skipped the face painting and tatoos so we could get lunch (fried chicken, chips and cupcakes). The kids had a great time.
Isaac on the train with his best friend William
I have been such a slacker with the camera lately. All I have is lousy iPhone pictures. And not very many.
Isaac on the train with his best friend William
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow, score!! Sounds like a great party! I wish Cam and Isaac could play Play-Doh together. That's really sweet that you held the line, you're a good mom! Wish we could see you this Christmas...
Sounds like an awesome party!
What a huge Christmas party, it sounds so fun! I love that Isaac has a best friend. I hope he remembers the kid's name. Vivienne has been playing with Paul at school. One day, she came home & told me that her Paul was actually named Landin! She quit playing with him, though, because "all he wants to do is hold hands"! They're so funny!
Your iPhone photos are fantastic, btw. All of mine are taken with my Droid & most of my posts are from there, too. I just love being able to keep up with your family!
Post a Comment