So we're at it again. Amy, Cynthia, Emily, Katie, and new addition Patty went to the Up and Under last night to watch the Lucas Cates Band. It was a smoke filled bar with plenty of random people. I'm not sure if the highlight was the guy wanting to play pool with us (until we told him to go find some cute single girls) or watching the weird lady get kicked out. She was old, dressed in knee high white socks, a lab coat and what looked like a slip coming out the bottom. We had a great time drinking Cokes laced with Rose's Lime, shouting over the noise, talking to Lucas, dancing, texting Patty's husband, trying to decide on our favorite song(s) and laughing about our silly "I heart TLCB" necklaces. Thanks for the great night (morning ) ladies.

L-R: Katie, Emily, myself, Cynthia, Amy, Patty

Lucas and Amy
5 comments:
awesome! love the old lady description. did anyone get a pic of her? we totally should have.
I love your haircut! It looks way cute. Sounds like you guys had an awesome girl's night out.
Your hair looks cute! I'm glad you have a fun night, and I liked the CD you played for us over New Years'.
Sounds so fun. It's good to get out with the girls every now and then!
how fun, I am so glad you are getting out and livin' lavita loca.
Post a Comment