I love his dreamy eyelashes. I love when he laughs. I love to snuggle with him while he sucks his fingers and holds his blanket. I love to read stories to him. I love to sing songs to him (especially when I'm giving him his asthma medication). I love when he gets mad and walks backwards or does squats. I love the way he says "watch" and his babbling conversations he has with me or on the phone. I think he is just the cutest, greatest little guy ever. He's in the nursery now at church and he loves it! Freedom!! I love to think about him sitting on the little chairs having snack, singing songs & having a lesson. Too cute. OK, I'll stop now.

9 comments:
His eyelashes ARE dreamy! He is so cute, DeAnn!
Yeah, he's a pretty cute kid. Isn't nursery the greatest?!
He is a doll! Vivienne is 2 & I was just thinking the same stuff about her last night! ♥ Can you believe he's the only one of the five of you who doesn't know what its like to move twice a year? ☺
Yes--and we only have to file taxes in one state this year. First time in a long time!
oh that pic of him laughing is too cute! i love it!! glad you have some freedom at church! that's a reason to celebrate indeed!
He is a gorgeous little guy, Deann! Sounds like you're enjoying him...as you know...time goes by so fast! (found your blog on Amy's---it's fun to see all of your kid pics and of course read about TLCB!)
:)Patty
He is one of the cutest and sweetest babies I have ever met!
Oh, How wonderful it is to see the children. I just love to see them laugh. He laughs like his father.
I thought I had already commented on this post! I can't believe he's already 18 months old! Such a cutie boy, I'm so glad you have a little boy now, aren't they so fun?
Post a Comment