Friday, February 20, 2009

Art Museum

My friend Karen and I went to the Milwaukee Art Museum for Free-For-Milwaukee-County-Residents-Wednesday. I was jealous of Karen's little baby Summer sleeping quietly in her stroller the entire time. I had crazy Isaac and grumpy Karen. But we survived. It is a beautiful museum and definitely worth it...on Wednesdays.

Here's Isaac dancing on a bench.
Karen posing in front of some art
Karen and Isaac in front of some more art. Isaac was banished to his stroller by this point.
Karen walking up the long hallway. One of 3 trips through this long hallway.
Karen looking out at Lake Michigan. I borrowed this picture from Karen's blog. Yes there were 2 Karen's on this outing. Kind of confusing.

8 comments:

Melinda said...

I had no idea it was free for us on Wednesdays...guess that's another cool thing to go check out sometime! Thanks for the tip and it looks like it's nice and at least the kids got energy out, right?

Robyn said...

Looks awesome--you got some great pictures! Isaac looks more like a boy and less like a baby....

Becca Jane said...

I agree that Isaac looks so grown up!!
What a cool museum! I like finding fun things to do like that. I'm glad you're enjoying Milwaukee!!

amy said...

looks like fun! let me know if you go again.

Catherine Faux said...

I hope you guys end up coming out to Utah this summer. I feel like your kids have grown up so much since I last saw them! I love Isaac's dance picture.

We are 3. said...

What a fun little outing... :)
You definitely cant pass up FREE!
I guess there is a benefit to living in Milwaukee!

Alexia said...

So fun! I can't believe how big Isaac is getting.

Trent and Rhonda Wardwell said...

I love that pic of Karen overlooking the lake...that is so pretty. Looks like a fun, yet exhausting day...Yep, blogs are great to show our kids how exhausting they were! ;o)