Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I'm Melting...

Almost 60 degrees today. The last patch of ice at the end of our driveway is gone. Our ditch is filled with slush, water and ice. The kids had fun tromping through it. I think their boots will be wet for quite awhile. The kids all rode their bikes. I think this winter is God's way of letting us know he's in control of the weather: snowiest December, coldest January, warmest February. All the carbon in the world can't compete.

Isaac thinking it looks fun to play in the slush

Isaac making his move for the slush
Isaac falling down in the slush




6 comments:

Catherine Faux said...

Fun! KK's hair is so long! I thought she was Natalie for a second. Where does time go?

Stephanie said...

Wow! You have so much snow & slush left! We didn't have any left in our neighborhood yesterday at all. Now we march on to months of not playing in the yard for fear of sinking in the mud...remember?...Can't wait!

Robyn said...

If this is global warming, I'll take it!

Becca Jane said...

Wow, Karen looks so grown up! I think she is looking more and more like Natalie!
Cutie Isaac....are those Cam's pants?

Keri said...

Yay! I love the melt! Send some of that my way, please. :)

Yours, Mine, &, Crazy Daisy said...

Kids and water. They can't resist. Great pictures!

Nick