Sunday, February 15, 2009

Dresses

We got the girls new dresses last night...our Valentine's Day splurge. We found the most darling dresses at The Children's Place and Justice (formerly Limited Too). It's fun to see all the spring colors.
I'm continually frustrated that it is next to impossible to find dresses with sleeves. We had to spend an extra $50 to get jackets or sweaters to cover up the sleeveless dresses.
Isaac got a new tie. Easter came early at our house. I'll post pictures of the kids once I take some.
UPDATE: This isn't the best picture but it's the best I have for now and I don't want to keep you all waiting. It would have been much more fun to take pictures of the kids with spring flowers, not in our messy basement. But I work with what I have. We tried to talk Natalie into the green dot dress from The Children's Place but she had her heart set on this one. Not that I blame her. I love it.

10 comments:

Becca Jane said...

That is sad that even little girls can't find modest clothes anymore!! I can't wait to see pictures!! I'm sure when you come to Utah next, my friend will let you use her discount if you want.

Keri said...

Can't wait to see the pics!

We are 3. said...

They were so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

now I want to go shopping.... can't wait to see what you got :)

Annelise said...

So cute! Natalie looks so grown-up!

Alexia said...

such cute dresses! the jackets and sweaters go really well with them too.

Marcy said...

I have the same frustrations. It's difficult to find dresses with sleeves for Emma too. I can't believe how big your girls are getting!!!

Stephanie said...

The girls look GREAT! BTW, my best friend's mom has had the same complaint...since I was in the second grade!

Whitney said...

I love them. My girls are very into polka dots right now.

COLE said...

i think natalie resembles you so much deann. they all look so cute.