Marc and Christian showing off their pizza masterpiece (and Hannah's handprints)
Monday, May 25, 2009
The Coolest Bike Ever
We spent Memorial Day weekend in Michigan with Christian and Robyn. Marc, Marcy and Emma drove in from Washington, DC. It was great to see them and meet darling, sweet, happy, 7-month-old Emma. Who apparently I didn't get any pictures of. Saturday was absolutely beautiful and very warm. The kids had a blast playing outside. I spent most of the day reading, sleeping and feeling sick. Sunday we went to church. Then I enjoyed a 2 1/2 hour nap (I was still sick). That night we made pizza and played a great round of "What if...Then."
Marc and Christian showing off their pizza masterpiece (and Hannah's handprints)
A really cute shot of Megan and Hannah
Today (I was feeling much better, thank you) we went to a park and walked along the Portage City Bike Path. They had these way cool surreys you could rent. Here's Robyn and I with yes, count them, 6 kids. Karen, Rachel, Natalie, Megan, Nathan and Hannah. Then we switched with Jonathan and Christian and put Isaac and Aaron in the basket. It was so fun!! Next time we're going to try the canoes.
You can barely see Nathan squished in between Jonathan and Christian.
It was a beautiful trail and perfect weather.
Marc and Christian showing off their pizza masterpiece (and Hannah's handprints)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Looks like you had a great weekend. Unfortunately (or fortunately) we just got a lot of yard work done. It was GREAT weather though. :)
Thanks for coming! How was the drive home?
THOSE BIKES WERE SO COOL!
Now that is the coolest bike ever!
Haha, that rocks! It would have been funnier if the kids in the front baskets had little petals too!!
Looks like you guys had a BLAST! What a beautiful day! Just an FYI: you can rent those bikes, canoes, and paddle boat in Milwaukee in case you guys want to go for a stroll again closer to home.
Definitely my vote for Coolest bike ever!
Nick
that picture of megan and hannah is so cute! Megan looks so adorable without her front teeth.
Post a Comment