Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Words
I found Isaac playing in the garden. Perhaps this is a face only a mother could love--but he looks awfully cute, doesn't he?
Isaac is a chatterbox now. I'm starting to regret his speech therapy. He hits me on the arm to get my attention, "Mommy, Mommy, Mommy." Once I've replied, "Isaac" he says, "See?" Then points to whatever it is that he wanted to show me. Other times he comes and grabs my hand and says, "Let's go." He picked up "NO!" from his cousin over the weekend. I don't like that one so much. When I read books with him he points at objects he can identify and shouts--ball, bus, car, truck, tractor, duck, etc. He also does this during church--the shouting thing. Any man he sees is Daddy. Everyone else is Mommy. He'll be 2 in August--I can't believe how old he's getting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's a great picture--so cute! I kind of wish kids didn't love to say "no" so much.
Cameron is totally the loudest kid at church too. Everyone in our ward knows him! That is such a CUTE picture of Isaac! I think he and Cam will have fun this summer!
Isaac is awesome! we should tell our kids that we learned how to tell them 'no' from them saying 'no' so much when they were younger.
Post a Comment