Friday: Went to the zoo. Enjoyed the bird and small mammal exhibits. Ate popcorn. Didn't lose my keys.
Saturday: Went running. Took Natalie shopping and spent way too much money. Mowed the lawn. Went to the Scout Auction. Great entertainment and came away with yummy egg rolls, babysitting and a birthday party.
Sunday: Meetings. Church. Baptism. Full meal after baptism. Egg rolls at home.
Monday: Went to a pet store with MOMS club. Saw ferrets, fish, birds, turtles, lizards, snakes, hamsters and guinea pigs. Isaac and Karen held a parrot and touched a snake. I stayed away for the snake. And I should have taken my camera. Did 6 loads of laundry. Painted picture frames for FHE (for the kids to display pictures of temples). Watched 24.
Tuesday: Went running. Grocery shopped, napped, played outside, dug up dandelions--I'm fighting a losing battle. Visited a great new lady in our congregation.
5 comments:
Definitely busy! I hate dandelion wars; we're ALWAYS on the losing side! I need your stamina to get things done. I haven't been running since highschool! The frames look like a fun, neat idea.
It's okay with me if you use our tithing story. I think it is a great testimony-builder for me, and it might be a help to others, too.
wow. that sounds intense. the pictures are so cute! can't wait to come and babysit the kids!
Yours is the birthday that lasts all week! Sounds like you're the fun kind of busy...and I'm jealous of your naps. Nathan isn't cooperating anymore...
Deann, I am constantly amazed at all you do. Wow, what a mom. You know that I am sorry that I forgot your birthday, but I remembered before I saw your blog, really, So I can't wait for you to come and visit this summer.
Love, Daddy Green
I cannot believe how big your kids are all getting! I guess I haven't checked in for a while but still(: Isaac...gosh! I swear he should still be a tiny baby!
Post a Comment