Karen and Isaac got haircuts today at Kid Do's. Karen sat in a Mini Cooper, watched Lady and the Tramp and had glitter sprayed in her hair. Isaac sat in a Jeep, played with toys and had his bangs spiked with gel. It was a great place.
Here's Karen with her pretty updo and her prize.

Isaac's before:

Isaac's after:
11 comments:
Aww Karen looks so pretty!!! Can't wait to see Isaac's hair. Cam's is getting really long again.
A-dorable!!!
Isaac is a stud. I'm still trying to do Aaron's hair myself, but haven't really figured it out yet.
Karen's pretty cute, too. Did the hairdresser thin out her bangs? They look really cute.
They look great!!! I can't wait to see you next week!
Wow! Your kids are so pretty/ handsome. Isaac is going to be real heart breaker some day. I need to get Jack to a professional. I cute his hair once at breakfast and now it looks like he has baby bald spot.
I love karen's updo... and Isaac? He looks like such a little boy now!
Cute, Cute!
So cute! That is such an adorable picture of Isaac!
how cute is that?! your kids sure are cute, can't wait to see them this summer.
Adorable! They both look so grown-up!
I absolutely love his "after" pic, not just because the cut looks good, but his cuteness just shines full force...wow, he was a itty bitty when I last saw him.
Isaac is sooo cute! he's going to be such a little heartbreaker. if he isn't already.
Post a Comment