Sunday, July 19, 2009

Only Two

Natalie and Megan have been in Utah for 19 days. 6 more days until we get to Utah to reunite. They have been having a great time with their cousins, aunts, uncles, and grandparents. They've played, swam, fished, camped, partied, toured, etc. I'm glad it's gone well. I was a little concerned about homesickness--but they've reported none and I've quite enjoyed the quiet and being down to 2 kids for a few weeks. Is that bad?

5 comments:

Robyn said...

I love the outfits!

Becca Jane said...

CUTE Isaac picture!! Can't wait to see you guys!!!!!

Whitney said...

No thats not bad, enjoy your monkeys at home

amy said...

I LOVE Isaaac's shirt!! And, no, that's not bad...I'll be down to zero kids in a couple of weeks!!

Brittany said...

oh my gosh isaac!! his hair is so ong and he's growing so fast!!!