Isaac, Karen and I are in Michigan for a few days. The drive here was uneventful...the kids did great. They've been having so much fun playing with their cousins. Robyn set up the slip 'n slide yesterday and the older kids had a blast playing on it. Isaac didn't want to actually slide on it but he had fun watching the dump truck take a ride.
CHEESE:
Karen couldn't get enough:
Isaac retrieving the truck for another run down the slide:

4 comments:
I cannot get over what a "little jonathan" Isaac has turned out to be! Can't wait to see you guys!
Definitely "little Jonathan." I'm so glad you guys came!
gotta love the slip/slide but we never were able to make it work real great. must be water pressure thing
Gotta love those diaper moments outside...Ammon is all over that and more...or should I say less, he's perfectly happy to run outside with nothing on!
Still can't get over how much Issac has grown. Gorgeous little guy!
Post a Comment