Natalie, Megan and Karen are playing soccer. What a week we had. Karen has practice on Mondays and Wednesdays from 6-7pm (bless her coach for moving practice to a park much closer to our house than the soccer fields). Megan has practice on Tuesdays from 6-7pm. Natalie has practice on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6:30-7:30pm. Soccer practice 4 nights a week! And 3 games for 8 Saturdays starting on September 11. I think I will cancel dinner until after Halloween. They all love it and I love the exercise they get. Isaac will be old enough to play next fall. Pictures to follow...
3 comments:
I hear you! I have 2 in soccer (1 that has 2 games a week, plus practices), 1 in scouts, 3 in swimming lessons, 1 in gymnastics, 1 in ballet, and preschool. Seriously. It's not like they're all scheduled all the time, but when you have 4 it adds up!! Here's to a busy fall!
Wow!! That's taking it all on...good luck!
That's crazy! I thought I had it bad with 3 kids in soccer, but the girls are on the same team, and Nathan doesn't have weekday practice...and the kids play games at the same time on Saturday...Although in about 3 weeks we'll add Activity Day girls to piano practice, ASL class, and, oh yeah, a move...
Post a Comment