Thursday, April 28, 2011

Spring!

It has been such a cold, wet spring. My tree finally flowered yesterday! And we got our first daffodil. Now I have 3 open and 3 more about to open (yes, I'm counting!). I love when the world turns green again. Especially after such a long, cold, wet winter.Jonathan and Christian cleared a spot in the forest and set up our trampoline. I love having something for the kids to do outside in the yard. And we've had a couple of warm, dry days for the kids to actually play outside.

4 comments:

Jonathan said...

"A couple?" That's an understatement. We've hat like five or something.

Anonymous said...

love your pretty tree, and I love the sun! summer is coming and I can't wait

Anonymous said...

love the flower photo. looks like you have a great yard!

LilPrecious said...

I have very fond memories of jumping on the trampoline in your back yard when we were kids!!! Where has the time gone??? SERIOUSLY!!