I've been such a delinquent blogger lately. Here's a quick rundown of what I missed in September.
We found a mouse's nest on our BBQ. I was really glad I opened the lid before I fired up the grill. It was a mother mouse protecting her babies. Really quite sweet...and fascinating. I didn't know mice built nests. The mother never left her children. We slid the next into a cardboard box and set it in the forest. Hopefully all survived and will stay out of my house.
We are busy, busy with soccer. Except it keeps getting cancelled because of rain (which I'm never too disappointed about). Isaac isn't really very into soccer, but he does love playing goalie--and he's pretty good at it. Karen and Megan are playing too. Apparently I have no pictures of Megan playing yet.
Isaac loves school. This is from his school open house. All the kids are doing well in school. Karen loves her teacher, is good about doing her homework every day and is doing fantastic with her reading and handwriting. She is amazing me! Megan is doing great--her cursive is beautiful! Natalie is diligent with all of her assignments and practicing. I don't have to get after her at all to get her stuff done. She's a bright, responsible kid. I'm spoiled!
The library where Isaac has story time each week did the cutest field trip to the grocery store. They learned about all the different departments, sampled apples, cheese, pepperoni and chicken and got to decorate a cupcake to take home.
1 comment:
Man, your kids are cute! And that's sweet about the mice, but the moment they come in my house they're dead meat.
Post a Comment