Monday, October 31, 2011

The Obligatory Halloween Post

I love fall--it's a lovely time of year, but Halloween can stress me out. It's the costumes. This year went pretty well though, so I enjoyed Halloween this year. Natalie and Megan both used their costumes from last year. Natalie was a banana split (using a costume made for a dog) and Megan was a washing machine. Isaac wanted to be a ninja and I was able to borrow a costume from a friend. While I was getting Isaac's costume from my friend, I mentioned that we were on our way to Wal-Mart to get a kitty costume for Karen. She said she had ears and a tail Karen could borrow so we were set!
Natalie the Banana Split

Isaac the Ninja at his preschool costume parade

Megan the Washing Machine and Karen the Kitty

Our fun trick-or-treating group--Greens, Andres's and Blakes
Trick-or-treating was fun. We went to the Andres's neighborhood--same as last year. Rain was in the forecast but it held off and we had a beautiful evening. After filling the kids' candy buckets we had cocoa, cider, donuts, cookies and candy at the Andres's. So healthy!!

No comments: