Tuesday, April 20, 2010

All Hail Cute King Isaac

Life is plugging along in Ohio. I can't believe we've been here for almost 3 months. It still feels like we just got here. We've been loving the spring weather and spend a lot of time outside. The girls and their friends made Cute King Isaac this throne which he gladly sits on.
We have a fun tradition of watching family pictures on our TV on Sundays. We came across a picture where Natalie has "scary" eyes (plastic eyeballs from some Dollar Tree animal). It totally freaks Isaac out. We were sort of torturing him one night showing it over and over on the computer. He starts laughing afterward, but it still freaks him out every time he sees it. Kind of mean, but so funny.
Ya'll want to see the picture, don't you?
Karen, Isaac and I went to the Farm Park again. I loved watching the lambs run and jump in the meadow. They look so cute when they leap with all 4 legs off the ground. We also watched a horse get horseshoes put on--it kind of made my stomach turn seeing the nails pounded into the hoof. But obviously the horse didn't mind because she just stood there as if nothing was happening.

4 comments:

Becca Jane said...

Farm park....reminds me of this weekend when Nate's mom told his sister Megan that she took their cat to the "farm"....she really just went and left the poor thing in the middle of nowhere. Sad.

I will look for some shorts for isaac. Cam has some 3T, but they still fit him since he's skinny. The length is still fine too. But I'm sure I have a few pair that have gotten too small.

Stephanie said...

Isaac *is* cute, but I shouldn't have read this one before going to bed. Those eyes ARE scary & I had a nightmare about it!

Whitney said...

I want a farm park by my house. The eyeball picture is pretty funny.

Robyn said...

Isaac looks so big!
I might have to copy that Sunday tradition--we're always in need of good Sunday activities, and the kids love seeing old family pictures...
Next time we come, we'll have to visit the farm. I was a little disapointed that the only petting zoo around here is at the real zoo.