Monday, April 12, 2010

Easter Weekend

Spring Break started on Friday (April 2) and we headed to Michigan. Jonathan had the day off for Good Friday and after an extremely busy 2 weeks at work, we were happy to have some extra time with him. Thursday was his and cousin Rachel's birthday. Robyn planned a fun party for the kids. They colored eggs, played games, painted bird houses, did an egg hunt, ate cupcakes and opened presents.Robyn made an adult-only trifle for Jonathan's birthday cake.
Saturday we watched Conference, napped, ate, played, shopped, etc. Sunday was more Conference, napping and food. I was impressed with how well the kids sat through one session of Conference. Isaac and Aaron were entertained in this bucket for awhile.
We left Monday morning about the same time as the bus was coming to pick up Rachel and Hannah. I managed to snap a picture of all 8 kids--I don't know if that's happened before!
Thanks for another great visit!!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Ha, ha! Boys in a bucket! That is ADORABLE!

Robyn said...

Thanks for coming! Can you send me some of those pictures?