Thursday, April 1, 2010

Lake Erie

Yesterday was gorgeous. Karen, Isaac and I checked out a park right on Lake Erie. I love the Great Lakes--I think they are so cool. They had fun playing on the the old-school merry-go-round and slide.
The kids spent all afternoon outside playing. I'm so glad they have friends in the neighborhood to play with. And they are good to keep an eye on Isaac so I can send him out while I'm working on dinner. I need to take more pictures of Natalie and Megan--they are underrepresented on this blog.

We're leaving tomorrow to spend a few days in Michigan. On Monday and kids and I are going to WISCONSIN! We are all SO excited.

4 comments:

Lindsay Z said...

Well you guys are ALL over the place! Sounds like fun.

Keri said...

You are always doing fun stuff with your kids. What a good mom! Have fun on your trips!

Anonymous said...

Karen, your photos are great. That one of the lake is really beautiful!

Nick

Yours, Mine, &, Crazy Daisy said...

Looking forward to seeing you!

PB